hutchinson family, babble on!
Thanks for the update. It seems to gone fast, to me at least.
Not too slow on this end...but I wouldn't say it's flown by.
You look bee-autiful!
Something's not adding up here -- six months down and four more to go...what am I missing?Nonetheless, it will be here before you know it.
You have to be pregnant the entire 9th month, Dad, so it really ends up being like 10 months.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks for the update. It seems to gone fast, to me at least.
Not too slow on this end...but I wouldn't say it's flown by.
You look bee-autiful!
Something's not adding up here -- six months down and four more to go...what am I missing?
Nonetheless, it will be here before you know it.
You have to be pregnant the entire 9th month, Dad, so it really ends up being like 10 months.
Post a Comment