Sunday, January 1

Mathers Christmas

Here's a couple pics from our Christmas up north with my mom's side of the family.  My family is very German so we celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve and open our presents then.  It's very nice to sleep in on Christmas morning.  We usually have a big dinner Christmas Day, too, but being German and Irish we usually have a big dinner whether its a holiday or not.


Here's Harvey visiting with Santa at this awesome house in Charlevoix.  It must take them months to put all the decorations up.  See below, too. And, yes, that is a Model-A behind Santa and Harvey.


 Besides being German, my family is also Crazy!  Harvey and Oliver are the only two grandchildren at the moment so between the two of them they probably account for half the presents in this outrageous pile.

 My family!  The picture needs some touching up but this is the first full family picture we've taken in years.  I love all the family pics that we have with the Hutchinsons so I insisted we get everyone in on the pic this year.

Happy New Year, everyone!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for the pictures. I'm glad you got everyone to sit for the picture, some day they'll be glad to have the memory of it and remember how everyone looked. Good job, Heather!

K.E.N said...

Oh my goodness....those presents are CRAZY! I bet Harvey loved that cash in. I do really love the star in the family picture, it adds a little something.