hutchinson family, babble on!
Wowzas! Bring on the babe!
That is a surprise! Congratulations.
That's totally awesome! Now I know why your fb status is what it is. Congrats guys!
Congratulations! That is exciting.
Congratulations!
I need to know, was this planned or a surprise for you too?
Sort of both. We wanted a child, but we didn't go too crazy with planning it. We just decided to let it happen when it happened.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wowzas! Bring on the babe!
That is a surprise! Congratulations.
That's totally awesome! Now I know why your fb status is what it is. Congrats guys!
Congratulations! That is exciting.
Congratulations!
I need to know, was this planned or a surprise for you too?
Sort of both. We wanted a child, but we didn't go too crazy with planning it. We just decided to let it happen when it happened.
Post a Comment