Tuesday, January 17

Dad's Trip to Utah

I thought you might be interested in the pictures that Dad took while he was at Grandma and Grandpa's anniversary party. Some of them are pretty fuzzy, I think the little camera is on it's way out.
Here are the happy couple.
Here they are with all of their children.
This is the extended family that came.
While he was there he went to see Erma and Junior. Erma had hip replacement surgery in the middle of December, but she is doing real well now.

6 comments:

Kurt said...

Looks like a good time. Hopefully more people will show up this summer. :)

Hillary said...

I wish we could've been there. I'm excited to see everyone this summer.

When did Erma stop dying her hair? I didn't recognize her at first because I'm so used to seeing it brown.

K.E.N said...

What a party! 60 years is so long, awesome. I wish I was going with you guys this summer...

Mom said...

The different hair color was a surprise to me also, remember how we talked about when to stop dying your hair? I guess she decided that time had come.

Jana said...

Sorry to say it, Dad, but Kendall is taller than you. Hmph.

Hillary said...

I don't know, Jana, that's a tough call.