Thanks to Hillary for giving us these wonderful PJs. Addie loves them, and Macie hates them. I love having them wear them together, but it is a chore to get Macie to wear them. But, for the most part, she can be convinced to do anything that Addie is doing. The web "wings" crack me up! Oh, and Carson is wearing PJs that Jason wore as a baby. They say "Football Tough Team" on them, and are so old and funny. Yay for PJs!
5 comments:
I didn't know that Spider Man had wings! Those are fun pictures, thanks for putting them up.
Yeah! So glad that at least Addie loves the PJs. I know Jaxson loved them. How fun.
Harvey has a pair of those, and he loves them, too. In fact, when he wore them at Heather's parents one visit, his cousin Oliver saw them and wanted his own pair!
I should post a picture of Noah wearing his...he loves them too. Totally awesome.
It's too bad that by the time we all get together again, the kids will have out grown them, otherwise we could've had a cool "cousins with wings" picture. :)
Post a Comment