Wednesday, December 28

Memorial Day 2012

Sorry for three posts in a row from us, but these are all important things, I think.  Anyway, I had a regular baby dr. appointment today and was confirmed something I suspected all along-this baby is going to be big.  I am measuring an entire week ahead of my due date-they are not, however changing my due date because we know for certain it is correct.  Anyway, this being the case I am making an executive decision and having the baby at 39 weeks.  After talking with Dad about when he could make it out for the baby blessing we discovered that Memorial Day weekend (1 week after the baby will be born) is the only time we can do it.  I am posting this here because I want to invite all who feel inclined to join us.
I understand this is not for another 5 1/2 months or so, but I wanted to put it out there early to get you all thinking.  Another thing to consider is that you might want to stay in a hotel if you come unless you want to sleep on my dining room or living room floor or sleep in a tent in my back yard-we only have two bedrooms and moving Noah and Lucy into our room with the baby really isn't an option.  Anyway, think about it if you like, we would obviously enjoy everybody's company if you can make it, and let me know if you want/can come.  Have a great New Year!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I will discuss it with Jason because I think that'd be great, but I highly doubt we'll be able to come. With the Hutchinson summer reunion, and then Jason's family having a reunion in Dec with his brother coming home from a mission, next year is an extremely pricey year for us regarding trips. But we'll talk about it. Maybe we could drive. Hmmm...