Saturday, November 26

Thanksgiving Pictures


Sorry about how light it is on the left. Jim had the camera set for the light in the room and by the time we all got in place, the sun came out.

A big thank you to Hillary for the use of her home and fixing the turkey. And a big thank you to Heather for the minute to win it games. That was a riot! We love you all.

5 comments:

Heather said...

It was great to see everyone this week. Glad we all stayed healthy, too.

And, since everyone is probably waiting for news, we got our results back this morning and I'm not pregnant. So, keep us in your prayers and maybe we'll have good news in time for Christmas.

Hillary said...

It sure was a great time! I was so glad to have everyone to our home. We had so much fun.

I'll try to post some videos from the minute to win it games. That was such a good idea. Thanks, again, Heather!

Heather, sorry that you don't have good news yet. But I know it will come. You will be in our prayers, as always.

Heather said...

I spoke too soon about staying healthy. Harvey spiked a 104 temp tonight. Hope everyone else avoided it.

Mom said...

Dad and I both came down with colds. Dad feels worse than I do though. It always happens, doesn't it?

Hillary said...

I think I have what Mom and Dad had (or have still). I started coming down with it on Sunday and last night I could barely sleep because my throat hurt and I kept coughing. I really hate being sick, but I'll take family time or avoiding being sick any day. Being with the family is way more important to me than staying healthy.