
Dad has always wanted to go to a Toledo Mud Hen's game, so we went to their last game of this season today. Here is a little boy with a hot dog hat on.

These are their two mascots dancing between innings.

Here are some of the players warming up.

This is one of the two score boards, just prove that we were there. What did the rest of you do for Labor Day, if you took pictures - posts them.
6 comments:
What about Chick-fil-a? Did you check it out?
It was in the mall and wasn't a full service Chic-fil-a, so they don't have the lemon pie that Dad loves. I guess we'll have to wait until we can go to Jana's (where they have a regular store) to get his lemon pie.
In that first picture, it looks like there is a guy behind the hot dog hat with a gun...what is he doing?
It does look like a gun. It could be a speed gun, I guess, seeing how fast the pitcher is throwing the ball, although why he's doing that I don't know since they show the mph of the pitches up on the scoreboard.
LOL! I didnt' even notice the gun! Hilarious! What did we do on Labor Day? Hmmm...not much, because I can't even remember.
We went to the mall, bought Addie some church shoes, and made a huge blanket fort--no pictures. Sorry. We will post something soon.
I took a nap that morning, then Charlie and I shopped at Salvation Army for some goodies for his classroom and ended up buying goodies for our family too. Then we went for ice cream at Banana Boat (our favorite ice cream place) because the kids helped clean the house and as kind of an end of summer celebration. Sorry, but we don't have pictures either.
Post a Comment