Sunday, July 10

summer vacation deuce: part 2

 Now we are in Utah
Happy 4th of July!

 Noah and his cousin, Sterling, did this ALL day on the fourth.

 Noah wanted to see the temple, we enjoyed the day just as our little family in Salt Lake...it was heavenly.

 Lunch in Salt Lake.
 At the zoo.

At Grandma and Grandpa's our last day...Lucy loved them.
It was good to see them and we had a great time with Eric's family.
We are happy to be home now and happy to be hanging out as a family for the next couple of weeks until everything starts all over again.  We are one more year in this house, so if you are desirous to visit, you must do it soon!!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I miss Grandma and Grandpa. I can't wait to see them next summer. I love the epic gorilla pictures. That is such a tradition.

Mom said...

When used to take our kids to the zoo, there was only one gorilla to stand in front of, now they have a whole family! Things have changed!