Do you know how long it will be available to purchase? We will have to wait until we have more money. How much did it end up costing, I can't remember?
We are ordering the book and I think it was under $20, if I remember right. Cute cake. I made a couple of these for Makayla's birthday one year. The kids loved them. Funny thing, I was shopping at Kroger a couple days ago and they had these same cakes for sale in their bakery, but the face was some plastic thing. It looked like a mask. I chuckled when I saw it because the mask actually looked a little scary. I think the jelly beans with the licorice and paper ears are way cuter.
5 comments:
We can't decide. I like the cake though..I bet it was yummy.
Nice cake! Yes, we're ordering the book.
We ordered the book. I'm glad you were inventive with the tail of the cake. It all turned out cute.
Do you know how long it will be available to purchase? We will have to wait until we have more money. How much did it end up costing, I can't remember?
We are ordering the book and I think it was under $20, if I remember right. Cute cake. I made a couple of these for Makayla's birthday one year. The kids loved them. Funny thing, I was shopping at Kroger a couple days ago and they had these same cakes for sale in their bakery, but the face was some plastic thing. It looked like a mask. I chuckled when I saw it because the mask actually looked a little scary. I think the jelly beans with the licorice and paper ears are way cuter.
Post a Comment