Monday, March 28

I did 3 miles today!

So my post next to Jana's is not that impressive, but it's a start. :) And I'm proud of it, especially since it was so hard and my legs are like limp spaghetti noodles now. Yeah for running!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Way to go Hillary! Keep it up.

Hillary said...

Thanks, Mom. I'm going to need to if I want to make it to 13 miles.

Jana said...

That is GREAT! 3 miles is really far. You ran a 5K! You SHOULD be proud!

When I started training for this half, I could only do 1.5 miles for the first few days. It's amazing how quickly your body can add miles. You'll see, after mile 6, you'll be adding miles on like crazy! WAY TO GO!

Hillary said...

I sure hope so, Jana, because my legs are soooo sore right now. They don't feel like I could ever run again.

Dad said...

I am impressed and proud of you. I try to walk about two miles at lunch each day. I can't imagine "running" one mile, let alone three.