I'm super busy this week finishing up my classes, and getting ready for the primary Christmas activity and the ward Christmas dinner. I can't wait for this week to be over. Talk about prioritizing. This week has given me some great practice. Makayla and Merrit have their first concert tonight playing their instruments. It will be fun to see how far they've come. I'll post pictures later.
Can't wait to see everyone in a couple of weeks, not even now. I love family-get-togethers. Thanks Mom and Dad for having so many kids. I know I didn't always appreciate it, but I sure do now! Our big family is so fun now.
One minor request, Jana, do you think you could change the background? Thanks!
2 comments:
You're welcome, I didn't know that you'd be thanking me for it years down the road, but I'm glad you're happy with the family. Yes, Jana, please put up a Christmas background.
ditto the request
Post a Comment