Sunday, December 12

request

Mom mentioned that their digital picture frame is getting rather out of date. They'd like some new pictures from all of us, sent either to Dad or Kurt, so they can load them. Kurt, I hope that's ok, she said you were the one who did it before.

ALSO, Grandma and Grandpa would like new pictures for their frame. These can be sent to either Kendall (kendall_hutchinson@adp.com) or Trish (plhutch@juno.com). Dad, correct me if those are their old email addresses.


I love this picture. Haha.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Fun pictures.

Kurt said...

I suggest we all just bring our USB drives or SD cards full of new pictures to Mom and Dads on the family day, and I can update the pictures then.

Dad said...

Kendall's new email address is:

khutchinson@assistcornerstone.com

Please don't use the address Jana posted; it will not get to him.

Thanks.