Thursday, November 18

Three down and one to go

Just a quick post to let you know that I found out late last night that I passed the third test in the CPA series of tests. Three down and one to go! I should hear next week whether or not I passed the fourth test. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything.

Thanks again for all you support.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Wow, Dad, that's so great. So do you have to ever re-take these tests to stay certified or is this the only time you take them?

Mom said...

Dad says:

As far as I know, if I pass the last one, that's all I need. They have a requirement for continuing professional education but you only need to pass all the sections of the test once.

K.E.N said...

Wohoo! Wohoo!!!!!!

Kurt said...

Nice job! Bring on the calculators!