Here is how the niche looks with the granite in it (and me too).
Here are the two colors in the kitchen. You'll notice that we put granite on the half wall too. The upper cabinets are supposed to be here this Thursday and hopefully will be installed on Friday. Then the back splash will be done on Monday. They still have to install the new front door too, then the renovations will be finished. I'm so ready to move back upstairs.
6 comments:
I love the colors you picked Mom. They look great. But does that mean the vinyl sign by the stairs was painted over? Are you going to get another one? I hope you can move back upstairs soon too. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Um...so Jason and I want to know where the niche is. and it's really funny that you took the picture with you in it. Haha. We got a kick out of that.
Is that what took place of the old pantry? I like the colors, too, they look very nice.
I L-O-V-E those colors in your kitchen/dining room. And I think the niche is awesome...what treasures will you display there? The light will need to be utilized somehow.
And yes, Jana, you are right, the niche is where the pantry used to be.
Those colors are definitely looking good. I'm loving warm fall colors indoors since we painted our bedroom brown.
Jana, the niche is in the hall where the pantry used to be. Since the stuff in there was kind of hard to get to, and the new kitchen cabinets will have more space anyway, they got rid of those shelves. My suggestion was to put in a slide down to the basement right there, but they didn't go with that. :(
I took down the vinyl letters before they painted. I bought a sign that says the same thing that I intend to put up in the same place. Sorry about the slide Kurt.
As nice as the niche looks, a slide would have been better. Too bad, a missed opportunity there for sure.
Post a Comment