So Alexis was "autumn", Merrit and Jaxson were ninjas, Makayla was a wind fairy and Chelsea was a midnight fairy. We had lots of fun, but I'm glad it's over now.
Jana, I did do the face paint. Thanks. I think it's fun to do. One year I painted Merrit's face to look like Spider Man's mask because you aren't allowed to wear real masks at church. It turned out pretty cool, if I do say so myself. I tried to convince Jaxson to be Spider Man this year because we still have the costume, but he wanted to be what Merrit was. He really does idolize his older brother. Merrit hates it, but I think it's cute.
3 comments:
I like the girls' face paint. Did you do that? Very fancy!
Great costumes! I'll try to get Harvey's pictures up this weekend.
Jana, I did do the face paint. Thanks. I think it's fun to do. One year I painted Merrit's face to look like Spider Man's mask because you aren't allowed to wear real masks at church. It turned out pretty cool, if I do say so myself. I tried to convince Jaxson to be Spider Man this year because we still have the costume, but he wanted to be what Merrit was. He really does idolize his older brother. Merrit hates it, but I think it's cute.
Post a Comment