Sunday, October 17

gardens and flu


So...this weekend I came down with the stomach flu. Ick. Good thing it was on Saturday so Jason was home to take care of the kids. I couldn't keep anything down, even water, and was feeling very very weak. Today I feel better, but am still pretty weak. Making dinner tonight completely wore me out! Hopefully I'll feel normal by tomorrow. Sick moms are the worst, but I'm happy I was the only one sick!

On Friday I took the girls with my neighbor to the Botanic Gardens. The pictures are from that fun, little excursion. Unfortunately you're not allowed to buy fish food once the water gets down to a certain temperature, something about the food and the cold water making a bad chemical reaction (maybe Heather understands?) because that was really the reason for the trip. Oh well, the kiddos had fun and the adults got to talk!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Fun trip to the gardens. I'm sorry you didn't feel good. I hope you are better tomorrow too.

Mom said...

I'm sorry also that you were sick. I remember having the flu when I was pregnant with Jim. The doctor said that ever time I threw up the baby did somersaults in my stomach. That was his explanation when I said my side hurt.