Monday, October 18

Family pictures

I'm trying a new slide show. I hope it works.
Follow this LINK.

5 comments:

Jana said...

What a beautiful day! You do have some great pictures. Hillary, YOU HAVE TO SMILE BIGGER! I think yours and Chelsea's haircuts are so cute! The other girls, too, but I really like your short hair. We need to have some pictures taken pretty soon here, but I'm waiting to get my hair cut again. :)

Mom said...

Good pictures, but does Jaxson ever smile showing his teeth? He'd look happier if he did. I know you said he wasn't happy, but maybe he can fake it sometimes.

Hillary said...

I wish he could fake it sometimes too, Mom. We tried to get him too, but then he would just smile weirdly. I really hoped that because all the kids are older that taking pictures would be a breeze. It was anything but. Oh well, I'm glad we did it anyway.

Thanks Jana. I like my hair cut too. I think the best part about it is that it forces me to actually do it so I don't look like slob all the time anymore.

Kurt said...

Here's the trick I use to get nice smiles for pictures: pretend you just heard your favorite joke (or tell yourself your favorite joke). You'll laugh, which is the most natural smile you can do. Works every time.

Hillary said...

Nice suggestion, Kurt. I'll have to try that next time, which will probably be quite a while from now because I think the family is still a little traumatized from this go-around.