We had a visitor the other night and thought you might enjoy seeing him. Of course, I had just washed that window, I guess that's why he had such an easy time climbing it, no dirt resistance.
Harvey thought it was two frogs so he now expects to go to Grandma's house and see a Daddy Frog and a Baby Frog. Maybe he'll forget in the next week but I wouldn't count on it. Be prepared for a toddler frog hunter on the loose.
Also, Harvey drew an "invitation to Grandma's house" yesterday afternoon. Apparently it is an invitation for to spend a day at Grandma Hutchinson's house without Kurt and me. I tried to explain that usually the other person would create an invitation to their house but he insisted that he was right. He wants to put it in the mail so just a warning that it will be showing up soon.
7 comments:
Where is that?
It's a frog climbing up the screen door.
That's the front door window. The frog is climbing up the outer door.
I wonder what the frog is trying to accomplish. Maybe the porch light was on and it was trying to snag some bugs?
I'm with Kurt, all those bugs on that light have got to be heaven. He's pretty brave to attempt it.
Harvey thought it was two frogs so he now expects to go to Grandma's house and see a Daddy Frog and a Baby Frog. Maybe he'll forget in the next week but I wouldn't count on it. Be prepared for a toddler frog hunter on the loose.
Also, Harvey drew an "invitation to Grandma's house" yesterday afternoon. Apparently it is an invitation for to spend a day at Grandma Hutchinson's house without Kurt and me. I tried to explain that usually the other person would create an invitation to their house but he insisted that he was right. He wants to put it in the mail so just a warning that it will be showing up soon.
What a cute little boy Harvey is! I love the way little minds work.
Post a Comment