
We haven't had a recipe up for awhile so here goes. Harvey had 4 servings of this at dinner the
other night. Other than junk food, that is definitely the most servings he has wanted of anything ever.
Cream Corn CasseroleMix above ingredients, and add 1 can cream corn and 1 can whole corn (drained). Bake at 350 for about an hour, or until it's light brown and doesn't jiggle. (You can add peppers and onions, but then the kids probably won't touch it.)
1 pkg. Jiffy corn bread mix
1 stick melted butter
1 cup sour cream
1 egg
The recipe is from a blog on the Prairie Home Companion website called "The View from Mrs. Sundberg's Window." I like to check in every now and then, very midwestern comfort genre.
2 comments:
I think I just made this recipe a couple of weeks ago. It's in the recipe book that you get when you take the tour of the Jiffy Mix factory in Chelsea. I like it a lot.
It sounds pretty easy too. I'm all about the easy recipes. I hate to spend too much time in the kitchen. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to make it soon. I'm sure my kids won't like it though. They are so hard to please.
Post a Comment