Sunday, May 23

Avalanche of pictures

Well, since I didn't make the time to make posts for each of these things, I'm grouping them all into one. However! I figured out how to put a slideshow right into the post, so I don't have to put in every individual picture. Good for me because it's easy, which means it's good for you because you'll get to see more pictures this way. Plus, you can make the slideshow fullscreen to see large versions (after starting the slideshow, click the icon in the lower right with the four arrows), and then click the "Show Info" button at the top to see comments for individual pictures. Use the left and right arrows on the keyboard to move back and forth through the images, or just let the slideshow run. Yay.

First up, building the raised garden for Heather.


A Day Out with Thomas at Greenfield Village. Heather's parents came down, as well as Oliver and his parents.


Our visit to Memphis. The first section of pictures are from our stop at COSI.


And finally, a trip to the Toledo Zoo with our friends the McKibbens.

4 comments:

Jana said...

I like using the slideshow. It looks to me like the best part of the Thomas day at Greenfield Village was that you got a train conductor hat!

And Harvey looks so grown up in the zoo pictures. We're glad y'all came to visit, we had a great time. And I have a Bananagram letter to send you! :)

Hillary said...

I love the slideshow feature too. I'm going to have to figure out how to use that.

What good times you guys had. Thanks for sharing them. It was nice to have something new to look at on the blog.

K.E.N said...

Harvey is one good looking kid. You guys look like you have been having a great summer already.

Mom said...

I enjoyed looking at all the pictures, but what is the big green hill?