Saturday, May 15
Auction
Last night was the Young Men & Young Women auction to raise money for their camps. There was a spaghetti dinner that we paid $5.00 a piece for and then the auction for the desserts. We came home with a blackberry cheese cake and some really good brownies. We also tasted the cake and monkey bread that the Bennetts bought. I got a stomach ache from all the sugary stuff. Just yesterday at Curves they had a quote from Leonardo DiVinci that said something to the effect of, It's easier to resist at the beginning than at the end. I found out last night that that's true, if I hadn't of started eating all those sweets, I'd have been so much better off. Once I began, I couldn't stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally agree with that comment too.
Post a Comment