Tuesday, April 27

Spring Pictures

I have inherited Dad's camera, so I've been practicing using it and took these pictures. These ones turned out pretty good, so I'm sharing them with those I love.




5 comments:

Kurt said...

Those flower pictures look great. The lambs are kind of creepy looking.

I've got some pictures to put up from our weekend. I'll try to get them up tonight.

K.E.N said...

That first flower is gorgeous...what is it? And so far so good with the digital.

Mom said...

It's a double daffodil. I got the bulb from Merrit on one of his fundraisers.

Hillary said...

Great pictures, Mom. It's like you've always had this camera.

Jana said...

Very pretty. Sorry we've been MIA from the blogging world. Our desktop computer is broken, and I'm not the biggest fan of using the laptop for pictures. Hopefully Kurt will be able to HELP US when he comes this week! We're really looking forward to having them all here!