Tuesday, March 16

Birthdays, etc.

Since no one has posted anything in such a long time, Mom encouraged me to post some family pictures from the last birthday gathering. She especially wanted me to post the pictures Makayla took with my camera. And since I am giving Makayla some exposure, I thought I would also post a couple of pictures Jaxson took as well. So here they are...









Here's a cute one of Harvey enjoying some ice cream.



And here's a sad one of tired Harvey not wanting to go home yet.



Here are the two pictures Jaxson took. As you may be able to see, one of them is a self-portrait.



Looks like I've been taking lessons from Addie.

4 comments:

K.E.N said...

I think my favorite one is that first picture of Kurt. Classic.
And don't worry, we are vacation so I will be posting pictures soon.

Hillary said...

Thanks, Dad, that was fun. I have some pictures to post soon of this year's derby cars. Merrit lost his though, so I don't want to post until we have his car too.

Jana said...

How fun! I wish we lived closer, it looks like you guys always have such a fun time together.

I talked to Jimmy a couple days ago and recommended you guys Skype with us using his laptop at your next gathering. I would love that! What do you think?

Hillary said...

That's a great idea, Jana. We have been meaning to learn how to do that anyway because Charlie's parents would bought a web cam for themselves and would like to start doing that with the kids. We could bring our laptop and Skype with Kari at the same time too.