Saturday, January 2

Christmas

Well, I looked through our camera and we didn't take any pictures at the Hutchinson Christmas this year. Maybe we forgot the camera at home. But I'll put up a few from Christmas with the Wilhelms.



This is actually with my mom's side of the family, the Mathers. My aunt bought my grandparent's house so we got to have another traditional Christmas in Boyne City. We are truly blessed to have the whole family together after a loss. My dad made a toast and we all got a little emotional. On a lighter note, Harvey got a lot of cool presents but these glow sticks from the dollar store that Santa brought him were the real hit of the evening.

This is an image from a video which is why the quality is so poor. This is an ugly little mole on a spring like a yo-yo. My brother brought it back from Germany. Again, this was the least expensive toy Harvey got but by far the most played with while at my mom's house by not only him but all of us. I'm sensing a theme.

Harvey was an expert at unwrapping presents by the end of the day.


We'd tell him who the present was from and then he'd insist on going and opening it with them. It was really cute and I know everyone appreciated his excitement. Christmas is so much more fun with kids around.

Opening another present with Papa.


Now for just some silly pictures. Harvey is getting to be quite the character. He has recently hit a sassing back stage but he's also coming up with some silly ideas all his own too.



Here he's packing up for his trip Up North. He wouldn't get out until I came in and him and Kurt could show me.


Like father like son. Harvey and Simon (Joe's son) in their first gaming session.


I can't believe he actually fit in this basket. What a silly boy.

Hope to see some other peoples pictures soon now that the holidays have settled down. Hope everyone had a joyous time.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

What fun pictures. I'm glad you guys had such a nice Christmas. I have Hutchinson Christmas pictures for you guys.

Mom said...

What an inventive little boy. I have a picture of Jana in a pan just like the one of Harvey in the basket. Kids are so fun!

K.E.N said...

You probably could fit him in that suitcase and check him at the airport. Just make sure he's drugged first-but what a hassle free way to travel. ;)