Okay, since there is so much interest in the pictures I took at Thanksgiving, I am now adding them to the blog. Sorry my camera cut off the tops of your heads Kari and Eric. Other than that, hope you all enjoy them.
One last shot of Dad studying. We won't see that again for awhile.
I know you will be sad that Dad won't have to study for a while now, Mom. You will miss that, I know!
What a fun time I had for Thanksgiving. I wish we could all get together more often. Can't wait for our family reunion in the summer! Even though Kurt and Heather might not be able to come :(.
We are really bummed about the reunion, too. We go for another ultrasound on Wednesday and should have a better idea on the due date then but I don't think it's going to change much.
Thanks for posting the pictures. I am glad this family event got recorded for posterity.
3 comments:
The best part of the picture of Dad studying is that his younger self is looking over his shoulder. Thanks for posting the pictures!
Nice comment, Jana!
I know you will be sad that Dad won't have to study for a while now, Mom. You will miss that, I know!
What a fun time I had for Thanksgiving. I wish we could all get together more often. Can't wait for our family reunion in the summer! Even though Kurt and Heather might not be able to come :(.
We are really bummed about the reunion, too. We go for another ultrasound on Wednesday and should have a better idea on the due date then but I don't think it's going to change much.
Thanks for posting the pictures. I am glad this family event got recorded for posterity.
Post a Comment