Jim's video wasn't that good (mine isn't great either but is better than Jim's) so I am posting mine. It is a nice tradition that will continue for as long as we have enough people to perform it. I think Mom enjoyed watching it for the first time (although, didn't Kari play one year so Mom could watch?). We had a very nice evening together and enjoyed everyone who could be here (we missed those who couldn't but appreciated everyone being here for Thanksgiving).
We hope that the Christmas holiday brings special memories to all the special people in our family.
Thanks for the video picture frame; we think it is great!
We love you all!
Guess what? The video is too large to load on this blog. I will upload it on YouTube as Hutchinson Nativity Video 2009 (or something like that). I'm sure it will be a big hit; just like last year's.
1 comment:
I couldn't find the video on YouTube. What did you name it exactly? -Jana
Post a Comment