I'm sorry we didn't all get to be together this year for Christmas, but I thought those of you who weren't able to come would enjoy seeing Mom and Dad open the gift we gave them. It turned out to be a hit, except the frame doesn't have a shuffle feature, so we'll probably have to shuffle the pictures on the card ourselves if so desired. We also sang the Nativity song this year (a great tradition, thanks, Mom). I "tried" to play the song so Mom could actually watch (needless to say I still need some polishing). I guess the play was pretty funny, but I'm not sure because my back was turned to the play itself. Everyone seemed to be laughing a lot and enjoying themselves a lot. Jim took a video of it. Maybe Mom could get him to post it for us. Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone and we hope you all have a wonderful time where ever you are. Can't wait to be together again next year!
3 comments:
Hurray!! I hope you like it! Hillary...we still owe you money, probably should have sent that with your Christmas card. :o I can't wait until next Christmas when we can have the big partay!
I sent our money in our Christmas card, you should get it soon. I'm glad they liked it, that was a good idea! Thanks, Kurt and Hillary, for heading up the project!
I got your money, Jana. Kari, Jana's check said she was paying for some of your part. I didn't know if you knew that or not.
I can't wait until next Christmas either. It totally will be a huge partay!
Post a Comment