
We have been spending a lot of time outdoors. This is what each of us did at the park the other day.



We had our first "sleepover" in nearly 2 years. We take our mattress out into the living room and watch movies until we fall asleep. It was fun to do it with the girls, but very squishy!

And, finally, here we are for Halloween. I made Addie's cat costume (tail, headband, cat bracelets) and Macie's duck costume is always a hit. We had fun at the ward Halloween party, nand trick or treating the next day. We've done Halloween at our friend's house each year we've been here, and their tradition is to have Weeny Stew (basically broth, hot dogs, onions, and potatoes). It's not the greatest in the world, but a funny tradition. We may pick it up.



3 comments:
Cute costumes! The cat one turned out real cute.
Looks like you guys had a great halloween. Good job on the cat costume. She is adorable and huge. The duck costume looks very cuddly, too.
Very cute pictures! I'm glad you were able to wear some jeans you haven't been able to for a while. That must mean you are doing well with your weight loss. I haven't been doing so hot with mine recently so I better get back into gear or you will win. I can't let that happen!:)
I'm glad you guys had fun with Halloween. You did a great job on the costumes. I think I'm going to try making costumes next year. I helped my friend make costumes for her kids and it was fun. Hopefully it will be fun to make costumes for my own kids.
Post a Comment