So far, this is our itinerary. Everyone is invited to do all of it (please, join us for FHE and at The Fly Trap!) or just the major things. I just want to spend as much time as we can together--because we're all so stinkin' fun to be around!
Tentative Thanksgiving Itinerary:
Sunday night- Kari and Jana, and their respective families, arrive in town, dinner at Hillary's (time to be determined)
Monday: chill out all day, FHE (put on by the Hairs), Kari and Eric go on a hot date
Tuesday: lunch or dinner at The Fly Trap in Ferndale (featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives!)
Wednesday: spend day at Bronners/Frankenmuth, family pictures in evening
Thursday: Turkey Bowl, Thanksgiving, Book Club/Block making and painting
Friday: Black Friday shopping
I spoke with Mom and she didn't say that this wouldn't work for her, so I assume it's pretty ok. I still have to speak with Wendy and see when we can come see her.
Kurt, would you be able to cut those blocks for me? Should I ask Charlie? Do I have to buy the wood?
As for Black Friday... Jason wants to buy a laptop and BestBuy apparently has the best buy. Ha! Anyhow, each store only is going to carry 10 of them. We are newbies at this, how early do you think we'd have to be there to snatch one up? Get in line at midnight? Ugh, it will be soooo cold. Just wondering what you seasoned Black Fridayers thought.
I really can't wait to come. I am excited for Addie to play with Harvey and Noah and Hillary's girls. I am excited to play Carcassonne. I am excited to sing with the piano. I am excited to have everyone hold Macie and tell me that she's cute (yes, you MUST do that). I am excited for the holidays with all of you!!!
2 comments:
I can cut the blocks. What size do you want them? How many do we need total?
It will take 64 of them (16 for each family) and they need to be about 2 inches square. I don't know what kind of power saw you have, but Hillary said Charlie would be willing to do it, and he has the equipment for it. Also, Dad has Wednesday off, so if you go to the diner on Tuesday, he can't go. Dad looked that diner up on the internet and they serve Thai or Vietnamese food (I think he said). Are you still sure you want to go there?
Post a Comment