We had pictures taken this weekend with Harvey and his cousin, Oliver. You can check them out here. I can't believe Harvey is 2 already. We got his hair cut and he looks like a real little boy now rather than my baby.
Wow, he does look old! I can now definitely see both you and Kurt in him. I am amazed how great all three of you look in the family pictures. We had a hard time getting Addie to smile when we did.
3 comments:
I can't see any pictures when I click on the link. What am I doing wrong?
Yeah, for new family pictures. They all turned our pretty good. I like quite a few of them. I'm so glad Harvey was more happy for this photo shoot.
Wow, he does look old! I can now definitely see both you and Kurt in him. I am amazed how great all three of you look in the family pictures. We had a hard time getting Addie to smile when we did.
Post a Comment