We had more people come this year than last year. I think this helped it to be more fun.
Charlie was a monk and I was a Greek goddess. I wanted Charlie to stuff his tummy, but he didn't think that was such a good idea. He did wear the balding/circle of hair wig most of the night though. What a good sport he is! Heather came as a geologist. Kurt wanted to be dental floss, but didn't have time to make his costume. Maybe next year.
This is the brain and fingers I made for eating.
These are the eye balls I made to eat. I think they turned out pretty good.
I have to give a special thanks to Mom and Dad for taking my kids that night. That was such a nice help for me. Thanks Mom and Dad! You're the greatest!
5 comments:
Thanks for inviting us. We had a good time for the short bit we were there. Next year we'll do a better job on costumes!
I'm just glad you got to come at all. I love hanging out with you guys. Maybe next year I'll have a costume contest.
What was Harvey supposed to be? A cute boy in a green shirt?
I love the Greek goddess/monk costumes. Classy! I wish we lived closer and could come to things like this.
As I have typed up things that my brothers and sisters have written, I've noticed how the two words "passed" and "past" seem to get mixed up a lot. Hillary is obviously related to them. For everyone's information the word "passed" is the past tense of the word pass, which means to go by something. The word "past" means having existed or taken place in a period before the present. I just wanted to clear that up!
I wish you lived closer too so you could come to things like my party too. It would be way fun for me to have you and Jason, Kari and Eric there too.
Post a Comment