Also, another piece of good news. After so many complaints about the lack of bathroom space in the house, we have decided to have the downstairs bathroom remodeled and put in a real toilet, real shower, and new vanity and lighting. We're hoping it will make staying here much more comfortable when we have a full house. I have taken a picture of the bathroom as it stands today so that you can remember what a wonderful place it was (I'm sure some of you have fond memories of it.) It is supposed to be completed before Thanksgiving but we can't have it started until after we return from Utah. You'll be impressed with how it turns out.
Tuesday, September 1
New entry way -- new bathroom
Well, after a couple of weeks of work, not steady of course, the entry way is at last complete (or at least 96.75% complete). I still need to put the door back on the coat closet and wash one tile that I didn't get the grout sealer off; but other than that, it is complete. I didn't think to take pictures for a before and after but you've all seen the ugly tile that was there before. I do have a middle picture (after I did the grout) and the after picture. I'm sure you'll love it as much as we do (please don't read any pride into that comment -- although I'm sure it's there). Any way, here they are.


Also, another piece of good news. After so many complaints about the lack of bathroom space in the house, we have decided to have the downstairs bathroom remodeled and put in a real toilet, real shower, and new vanity and lighting. We're hoping it will make staying here much more comfortable when we have a full house. I have taken a picture of the bathroom as it stands today so that you can remember what a wonderful place it was (I'm sure some of you have fond memories of it.) It is supposed to be completed before Thanksgiving but we can't have it started until after we return from Utah. You'll be impressed with how it turns out.
Also, another piece of good news. After so many complaints about the lack of bathroom space in the house, we have decided to have the downstairs bathroom remodeled and put in a real toilet, real shower, and new vanity and lighting. We're hoping it will make staying here much more comfortable when we have a full house. I have taken a picture of the bathroom as it stands today so that you can remember what a wonderful place it was (I'm sure some of you have fond memories of it.) It is supposed to be completed before Thanksgiving but we can't have it started until after we return from Utah. You'll be impressed with how it turns out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, Dad, you did a great job! That entry way looks so much better now and you've probably added so much value even though it wasn't such a large project.
The entryway looks great. And even the bathroom looks pretty good with everything moved out of it.
I like the entryway. I can't wait to see it in person. AND I think the new bathroom is going to be such a blessing. 2 working bathrooms! Finally!
Who's bathroom is that?
Post a Comment