I'm sorry for those of you who don't like her name, but here are pictures of our precious little Macie!
(Yes, after much discussion, we changed the spelling to Macie because Macy just looked too short and dismal with the last name Hair...unfortunately.)
6 comments:
Thank you for the pictures. She is a lovely little girl. Don't let Kurt give you to hard a time about the name.
I'm very impressed with how fast you guys posted pictures. You're awesome! She is a cutie and does have lots of hair. Maybe she'll keep it all. Even though I don't like the "ie" at the end of her name, it does save it from looking too much like the store and I agree with you that is does look short that way. So what's the middle name?
I also thank you for the pictures, I like the 'ie' on the name. See you next Sunday.
The people here at work can't get over how much hair she has and what a pretty baby she is. We are really excited to see our new granddaughter.
O.K., so when I talked to you, Jana, I forgot to ask what she weighed and how long she was. Can you fill me in please? Thanks!
Look at Addie in those piggy tails!
Post a Comment