Wednesday, June 24

Happy Birthday Jana

I wish I could do cute little pictures on this like the rest of you do, but words will have to do. Twenty Seven years ago today I gave birth to my smallest baby (6 pounds and 10 ounces). We called her Jana after a niece of LaRee's ( I always liked her name). When I went into labor with her in Ogden, Dad was in Twin Falls and had to drive the three hours to get there before she was born. Trish stayed with me until he got there. She stayed for the birth too, which freaked her out! She didn't like seeing that much blood. But everything went well and we were blessed with a cute little baby, just like she was a couple of weeks ago.

We enjoyed being with Jana's family last week, holding the baby and playing with Addie. Macie is a very good baby, just eats and sleeps, mostly. We are also grateful for the Northgraves, who ended up taking us all into their house since the Hair's power was out for 4 days. Here's a household hint; if your power goes out for a long time, clean out your frig before everything starts to smell!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I did actually think about you, Jana, yesterday and wanted to call and wish you a happy birthday. But, the time I thought about it my phone had no charge and I was out running errands. Then I forgot to call once I had a charge. So I wish you a happy birthday, late, and hope you had a wonderful day.