I finally was able to look through your pictures and you have some great shots of the Grand Canyon! At the Payroll Office we would occassionally look at updates of the construction of the Skywalk and I'm jealous that you've gone! Why can't you take cameras up there? What are they afraid of?
Harvey is getting so big and still just as cute. That last picture of him and Grandpa is adorable. Oh, and I can't believe how BIG Gabrielle is! That reunion seemed really rocking, with Rick asleep and Trish looking so excited to be there... It does look like you had a fun time, I'm jealous you got to see everyone. I sure miss those family dinners.
1 comment:
I finally was able to look through your pictures and you have some great shots of the Grand Canyon! At the Payroll Office we would occassionally look at updates of the construction of the Skywalk and I'm jealous that you've gone! Why can't you take cameras up there? What are they afraid of?
Harvey is getting so big and still just as cute. That last picture of him and Grandpa is adorable. Oh, and I can't believe how BIG Gabrielle is! That reunion seemed really rocking, with Rick asleep and Trish looking so excited to be there... It does look like you had a fun time, I'm jealous you got to see everyone. I sure miss those family dinners.
Post a Comment