We had been toying with the idea of getting a GPS for some time now, and after Kurt got one, we decided to go ahead and do it. It got here last Saturday, so we used Memorial Day afternoon to take a drive and see how it works. Since I grew up decorating graves on Memorial Day, we drove to the only cemetery in Michigan that I have relatives in in Dexter Township. We tried to do some geocaching along the way, but couldn't get the hang of it. We saw these cows as we were driving there. We'd never seen cows marked like this before and thought they looked like hogs. Anyway, Dad took a picture and we thought we'd share it with you. There is also a picture of the headstone of Aaron Truesdell. I'm doing some geneology along his line trying to find out if the 3 boys who are listed as living in his household in the 1850 census are his sons or nephews, or some other relation.
Friday, May 29
GPS
We had been toying with the idea of getting a GPS for some time now, and after Kurt got one, we decided to go ahead and do it. It got here last Saturday, so we used Memorial Day afternoon to take a drive and see how it works. Since I grew up decorating graves on Memorial Day, we drove to the only cemetery in Michigan that I have relatives in in Dexter Township. We tried to do some geocaching along the way, but couldn't get the hang of it. We saw these cows as we were driving there. We'd never seen cows marked like this before and thought they looked like hogs. Anyway, Dad took a picture and we thought we'd share it with you. There is also a picture of the headstone of Aaron Truesdell. I'm doing some geneology along his line trying to find out if the 3 boys who are listed as living in his household in the 1850 census are his sons or nephews, or some other relation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jason and I went to Atlanta with friends who had a GPS. It was SOOO nice to have. It looks like it worked ok, it led you straight to those strange hog cows.
Post a Comment