Sunday, April 12

Birthdays and Easter

We went out to dinner with Mom and Dad for on Thursday for our birthdays. We went to the Melting Pot in Novi. The food was excellent. The service was not. However, it was an enjoyable evening and it was nice to get out with adults for a dinner that did not involve a portable restaurant mat, hot dogs, or wiping someone down with wet naps at the end. We talked about our upcoming family trip to Utah this month and my trip to Ireland in August. I'll be traveling with my good friend Alison and it is certainly going to be the trip of a life time. I've always wanted to go and my grandma left us some money and we're never going to have less kids than this so it seems like the time to go.

Yesterday we had an Easter Egg hunt with Harvey, his friend, Simon, and the girls next door. Here are some of the highlights.


2 comments:

Jana said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! You're going to Ireland?!?! Wow, you lucky lucky girl. And I didn't know you were going to Utah, either. When are you leaving and how long will you be there? I assume you're staying with Grandma, right? Are you doing anything else while you're there, or just visiting with family? I, as usual, could use another vacation. You three are so lucky!

Jana said...

Oh yeah, and I can't believe how BIG Harvey is! Those pictures are so cute!