Wednesday, March 11

Dry Eye Syndrome

I went to an ophthalmologist this morning. My eyes have been bothering me for years and it seems to be getting worse. He says I have dry eye syndrome, (just like in the television commercial), and I have to take Restasis. He says it's a condition that affects people as they get older (40's and older) and it happens to women more than men. I guess I fit both of those categories!

4 comments:

Jason said...

Lots of people have DES (dry eye syndrome) and don't even know it--its a pretty common occurance. Glad you were able to get it taken care of.

Jason said...

misspelled occurrence

Jana said...

Haha, leave it to Jason to FINALLY comment on here and have it be all about eyes. Mom, why do you see an opthamologist instead of an optometrist?

Mom said...

I went to the optometrist first and he couldn't find anything, so he sent me to the ophthalmologist. That's why.