Merrit's birthday probably wasn't as great as he would've liked. We had to finish tarping the roof of our new house so I didn't have enough time to make the dinner he requested (I try to let the kids pick what our dinner will be on their birthdays). Plus we spent a couple of "boring" hours at the house while we were tarping. There really isn't much for the kids to do while we are there. He also wanted his friend from church to come over to our house after church, but his friend's family had plans and he couldn't come. Merrit was bummed. But thanks for remembering him!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Merrit!
Heather, you are always so great at remembering all important days. What a talent you have for making other people feel special.
Merrit's birthday probably wasn't as great as he would've liked. We had to finish tarping the roof of our new house so I didn't have enough time to make the dinner he requested (I try to let the kids pick what our dinner will be on their birthdays). Plus we spent a couple of "boring" hours at the house while we were tarping. There really isn't much for the kids to do while we are there. He also wanted his friend from church to come over to our house after church, but his friend's family had plans and he couldn't come. Merrit was bummed. But thanks for remembering him!
Post a Comment