Monday, November 3

trick or treating

I'm glad you like the new background. Now I just have to change the picture in the upper corner. Here are a few pictures of us going trick or treating with our friends. The trick or treating here was pretty disappointing, only every fourth or fifth house participated, so that stunk. Oh well, Addie seemed to have fun, and we enjoyed eating her candy (except the suckers, she LOVED the suckers!). I just read the comments from our last post and I think it's great that the Hicks went real trick or treating! Doing trunk or treats at the church doesn't even compare!

Oh, and yes, Mom, we're off to Idaho November 22nd until the 30th. Jason's sister, Gemarie, is getting married the Saturday after Thanksgiving so we'll be helping with her reception. It will be VERY VERY crowded in their house that week, but should be lots of fun!

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute bunch of kids though I have to say Addie is the cutest little fairy in the bunch. The family wedding sounds like fun. I can't believe Jimmy will be the next one to get married in our clan.

Mom said...

Let's not be rushing Jim getting married! He's still got some major things to do before that happens like get a job and decide what he's majoring in.