Monday, November 10
Snow!
It snowed for the first time this season yesterday. Of course the lawn in back is covered with leaves that haven't been taken care of. That's what happened last year too. Maybe it will dry up enough to be able to mow them before the next snow hits. Dad talked to Grandma last night (and so did Jana, Grandma said), anyway, I just want you to know that she and Grandpa are both doing fine. Dad's in the middle of his class and is feeling stressed. He's still employed, which is nice in this time of uncertainty. He doesn't know what will happen at the end of the year, maybe nothing. We're just living day by day and hoping for the best. We look forward to Thanksgiving when we'll get to see everyone, except Jana who will be going West young man (and old idiom). It will be fun to be together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SNOW?!?! Glad I was here, then. I like snow, but only for Christmas and January. After that, I'm basically done with it. I wish I could see you all at Thanksgiving, but Christmas is only about 6 weeks away! I can't believe how quickly it has come.
My birthday is in a month! Just thought I'd throw that in there if we are talking about count downs. We are SUPER excited to come for Thanksgiving...I hope we have delicous lasagna-Eric is really excited for that part...and watching football on a real TV. WOHOO!!
We are all excited for Thanksgiving too! It's going to be fun to hang out with family for a couple of days. I wasn't too happy with the snow either, but at least we didn't get 3 inches like they did up north.
Thanks, Mom, for the update on Grandma and Grandpa. I miss them and am glad to know they are doing O.K. Charlie and I want to go see them this summer since it's been over two years now since we've seen them.
Post a Comment