Wednesday, November 5

Picture catch-up

I finally got a converter to download my pictures with. Here are some pictures I've been waiting to show everyone.
http://picasaweb.google.com/hillaryahicks/ErwinSTrip092708#
http://picasaweb.google.com/hillaryahicks/Harvey1stBDay102508#
http://picasaweb.google.com/hillaryahicks/HalloweenPic1008#

Does anyone know how to make a word be the link to the photo album? I figured I'd ask instead of waste my time trying to figure it out by myself.

3 comments:

K.E.N said...

While you are in creating your post mode, highlight the word that you want to be the link, then click on the icon that has a world and like a chain link over it-this is by the place to make things bold or italics. This brings up a box and in it you put your url-I usually go to the place I want linked to and copy the web address and then paste it into the box. Make sure that you erase their html:// if you are doing it that way so that there aren't two. Does this make sense?

Jana said...

I'm so excited to hear you probably have the house! Yay! Do you have pictures of it yet? It will stink to move in the cold. Will you be in the same ward?

Thanks for posting those pictures, as well. Harvey's pumpkin cake was so cute, and can't believe how LONG Chelsea's hair is! Your kids had great costumes, as well. Those were fun pictures to see!

Hillary said...

Thanks for the directions, Kari. They are very helpful.

I do have pictures of the house. I'll put them up on the picasa album. I must warn you though, the people who decorated this house didn't have very good taste.