Winter is settling in here in Michigan. Does anyone have any good winter recipes to share? I always make more chili and bean soup in the winter but I'd love to add something comforting to our repertoire. I've liked all of the other recipes we've shared on here before. I'll try to think of something to post myself soon.
2 comments:
Here's one I made up myself, but I doubt that Kurt will eat it, since he doesn't like squash. I thaw 2 packages of frozen squash, add a can of chicken broth and about 1/4 cup of sugar and heat it through. It tastes like the squash soup Dad and I had at Andiamo's restaurant a few years back. Dad and I really like it, Jim refuses to eat it (probably for the same reason as Kurt will). It's really easy to make though.
Are you mostly looking for soup type recipes or anything like desserts and things. I have found that kraftfoods.com is an excellent resource-most of our dinners came from their magazine. There is a brushetta chicken that is DELICIOUS! All my recipes would basically come from them :)
Post a Comment