Monday, November 3

Another First for Noah-Halloween!

Look how much a like we look
This year, obviously, was Noah's first Halloween and I would only rate it as a 6 and only that much because we have awesome friends who have cute kids that are older and more fun to play with. But Noah made an adorable lion and we had a lot of fun going to a lot of activities-we actually whimped out on some because we were Halloweened out. You've seen the pictures before that we took at the YMCA Halloween festival but click here to see pictures from the ward party and trunk and treating that SAA (the organization I'm a part of) put on. We almost went to down town Kirksville to their little festival, but Noah was tired and he can't really participate. Next year will be a lot more fun, I'm sure of it-but we still had a good time. And we did even go trick or treating with my friend Megan and her kids and got some candy, but I felt like we were cheating because the people at the door had to know the candy was for us and not Noah. Oh well!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute pics, Kari. It looks like Noah tolerated his costume reasonably well. Just think next year you'll be chasing him down.