I have changed my mind about a pretty big decision I had made. I think in the end it will be the right choice for our family. Sorry for the vagueness but Big Brother is watching.
Harvey is growing up so quickly. He is still the easiest kid ever and is happy all the time. He's learning what "No" means and that we don't back down. He made the transition to whole food practically overnight. Now he's gobbling up Cheerios and cooked carrots like it is nothing. Any other suggestions for soft foods to try? Here's a couple of photos.
3 comments:
Harvey is adorable! He doesn't look that much bigger than when I saw him last, but I can tell he is much more mobile! What a fun age. I love seeing the new things they learn every day.
And yes, that was rather vague, but I'm glad you have made a decision and feel peaceful about it. Big decisions are always such a struggle, regardless of what they're about. It's nice, though, once made and you can plan. I love the planning stage.
Cute pictures, cute boy.
Now that you've wetted our interest, are we going to learn about your big decision?
What fun pictures of Harvey. What a cute kid!
Post a Comment