Alexis with Mr. Jarr, Makayla with Mrs. Keiper and Merrit with Mrs. May
Alexis had a 5th grade graduation dinner on Tuesday last week. They handed out advancement certificates and some awards. Alexis won Student of the Year award for her classroom. We were very excited for her. When the kids were given their awards they had to walk up on the stage and get them from their teachers. The did the advancements first and then had the kids with the special awards come up again. Both times Alexis walked up the stairs to get onto the stage she tripped up the steps on her flipflops. She wasn't hurt but it was hilareous that she did it twice. :)
Alexis had a 5th grade graduation dinner on Tuesday last week. They handed out advancement certificates and some awards. Alexis won Student of the Year award for her classroom. We were very excited for her. When the kids were given their awards they had to walk up on the stage and get them from their teachers. The did the advancements first and then had the kids with the special awards come up again. Both times Alexis walked up the stairs to get onto the stage she tripped up the steps on her flipflops. She wasn't hurt but it was hilareous that she did it twice. :)
Here are a few of the pictures I took of the grandkids....
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I think the last one is the best. Kurt, what do yours look like?
I agree the last one is the best, although Jaxson's expression in the third one is very funny.
Congratulations to Alexis. That's awesome that she won Student of the Year for her class.
Even though I took over 40 pictures, the first one turned out the best, in my opinion. Heather's at home with Harvey today because he's not feeling well, so maybe she'll have a chance to post some of the better ones. Otherwise, I'll try to remember and do it when I get home.
Yeah, the last picture I posted is probably my best one too. I wish the kids, mine in particular, would've been more cooperative that day. Those pictures could've been so much better. Oh well.
Post a Comment