hutchinson family, babble on!
Wow, Kari, look how computer savy you are. What a neat slide show.Happy Anniversary! I'd say you got one heck of a present with that house of yours. Hope you have a great day enjoying each other and life.
Happy Anniversary! I forgot how pretty you were in that dress. Gorgeous! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
One more thing...Heather, I really like your hair ultra short! I don't remember it being like that, but I like it!
That is a very impressive slide show! Happy Anniversary you two!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, Kari, look how computer savy you are. What a neat slide show.
Happy Anniversary! I'd say you got one heck of a present with that house of yours. Hope you have a great day enjoying each other and life.
Happy Anniversary! I forgot how pretty you were in that dress. Gorgeous! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
One more thing...Heather, I really like your hair ultra short! I don't remember it being like that, but I like it!
That is a very impressive slide show! Happy Anniversary you two!!
Post a Comment