Friday, May 23
Some More Pictures
So I asked my friend Melissa go look at that house I told you all about (her husband is going to medical school at A.T. Still) and she went yesterday and took lots of pictures. Click here to check them out. I know the basement looks gruesome, but we think it just needs to be cleaned up. Also we would paint the outside and take out those huge bushes in the front and put in some nice flowers. Also we talked about putting a nice white railing on the porch to kind of enclose it. Melissa said she really liked it and that if she only had one baby that she would buy it. So we are going to make an offer as soon as we get some things cleared up with the loan and hopefully get the inspection done pretty quick so that we can move right in when we get to Missouri. So keep your fingers crossed that it all works out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think it's cute! I really like the hardwood floors and painted trim. I'm surprised how nice it looks for being so cheap. And I would keep the outside bright green, it reminds me of the Bahamas!
It looks great,but the basement looks like it's had foundation problems. I hope it passes inspection.
Post a Comment