We went to the beach again today. These are our new pictures.
Happy Birthday Makayla! She was so excited about being 7 years old. She doesn't have to take naps anymore (that's our family rule) and she gets to be baptized next year. She can't wait.
These are my cubbies. From left to right it goes: Will Allen, Alex Farley, Merrit and Tylor Pirk. Doesn't Tylor look so thrilled to be there? He can be a little on the whiny side sometimes. Our pack meeting for May was this passed Wednesday. The boys did an outdoor flag ceremony as part of a color gaurd. This was them as the color gaurd. Then we planted a tree. It was fun!
These are the cupcakes we made for Makayla to take in to her class for her birthday yesterday. We also did Chelsea's for her class too. Because she has a summer birthday she doesn't get to take cupcakes on her birthday, so I figured yesterday was as good as any other day and actually better for me since I was already making them for Makayla. Chelsea and Makayla both helped me put the marshmellows in the colored sprinkles and then on their cupcakes. They thought it was so fun and it really helped me get them put together quickly. I like doing things like this for and with my kids. I sure love them!
5 comments:
Can you tell what Makayla and Chelsea are laying next to in the sand? It was a sculpture that they helped Charlie and I with.
Yes, Kurt, I just noticed I spelled guard wrong. Sorry about that.
You do such a good job with the kid's birthdays. Those cupcakes look like a lot of work. They are super cute. The beach looks fun, too. It must be warm there.
I think those cupcakes and Makayla's cake are really cute. I'm impressed, did you come up with that idea on your own?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAKAYLA!
Are you kidding, Jana, I'm not that creative. I get my ideas from Family Fun magazine. I have a subscription and I get on their website a lot. They have great ideas that aren't that hard. Those cupcakes were actually really easy. I only had to ice the cupcakes and then Makayla and Chelsea dipped the marshmellows pieces into the sprinkles and then put them on the cupcakes. I really didn't do much of the work.
Post a Comment